Do they call it research because they do it over & over again?
If you are new here, let me give you a quick primer on my views on research:
I fucking love it!
Okay, now that that is out of the way ... this category is also a mixed bag. There will be posts pertaining to shows about research, there will be posts containing research (i.e. my own research into topics that may or may not be an episode) and there will be posts about interesting journal papers (published research) that I find interesting, compelling or odd). On occasion, there may be requests for you to participate in research. As I meet and greet more and more of these wonderfully inquisitive people, I offer myself up to them. Well, I offer to be a lab rat (they get all the cool drugs) and I offer the show and blog as a platform to spread awareness of new research projects into all of those topics we find interesting.
- Nybbles & Bytes – The Coupling of Technology and Sex – Digisexuality2017-01-30Nybbles & Bytes The Coupling of Technology and Sex What is Digisexuality? I recently spoke with Dr Neil McArthur, a philosophy and ethics Professor at the University of Manitoba. We talked about the fascinating emerging area of sexuality […]
- Digisexuality: the intersection between Tech and Sexuality (Episode 15)2017-01-22Technology. It has become a staple in our lives with ever increasing frequency. Each day brings new innovations, so is it any wonder that it has worked its way into how we sex? Enter the field of research called digisexuality. Actually, advanced […]
- Porn Genome Research Project (Episode 14)2017-01-05What is pornography? Welcome to the Porn Genome Project, an ambition research endeavour that seeks to map the genetic elements of pornography in a similar fashion to human DNA. Think about that question. How do you define pornographic material? What […]
- Toxoplasmosis; an odd reason for BDSM2016-12-21Toxoplasmosis linked to decreased fear response The article title crossed my Twitter feed. And I just had to click. I mean, my mouse clicked out of necessity. Maybe it was attracted to the potential danger of going down another research rabbit […]
- Purposeful Pain (Episode 12)2016-12-09Purposeful Pain: A Comparison of BDSM Participants and Individuals who Engage in Non-Suicidal Self-Injury Anyone who engages in consensual masochism has probably encountered someone with the bias that those of us who enjoy receiving pain are […]
- Dear Researchers, Authors and Sex Educators – Let’s Talk!2016-11-21Researchers, authors and educators – let’s talk! I host a new radio show, called Stereo-Typed, on the TPOK Radio network. It airs live every other Wednesday at 7 pm eastern via Spreaker. Past episodes are archived on Spreaker and […]
- Privacy Warning “Dear Sydney University” (Episode 10)2016-11-16If you have spent more than an hour, hell a few minutes, on an adult forum, such as FetLife, Adult Friend Finder, or even Fabswingers, you have seen the privacy warning. One variation reads as follows: The Privacy Warning WARNING: To Sydney […]
- Dancing with your Shadow (Episode 8)2016-10-04Shadow Dancing; Fantasy, Reality and all points in between On Wednesday, October 5th, I will be joined by Dr Michael Aaron, author of the upcoming book, Modern Sexuality: The Truth About Sex and Relationships to talk about sexual fantasies and our […]
- Fact check. Don’t perpetuate lies and speculation.2016-08-27Is that a fact? Fact check, my friends! Learn how to discern truth from fiction. Only speak when you know what you are saying is actually true. If you listened to my first episode of Stereo-Typed – I believe, you heard me tell a cautionary […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like what you see or hear? Please consider joining my Sugar Daddy Collective and help me bring more interesting topics your way on a weekly basis.