Relating to all things relationship
How we relate, and with whom. Friends? Fuck buddies? Monogamous or Polyamorous?
What things affect our relationships? How do we overcome things like depression or jealousy?
There are so many possible topics to do with relationships, which isn't surprising since we are talking about doing things that involve others.
And we can also talk about your relationship with yourself.
- Check your motive (Episode 38)2017-10-06Psychological Play? Or Abuse? Motive Matters On October 11th, I will be talking to Sue Storm, host of In Bed with Dr Sue. We will be talking about a few topics, but they are all related. They deal with motive. Humiliation Play is a form of […]
- Sexual Incompatibility is Survivable2017-07-03My Successful Sexless Marriage I have been married for 25 years. On July 5, 2017, my husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and we have a happy, healthy sexless marriage. Sexual Incompatibility – we have that in spades. […]
- Cuckoldry: Insatiable Wives (Episode 27)2017-06-18You want me to what?! Are you cuckoo?? Cuckoldry. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word? Do you think of a husband who can’t satisfy his wife so she cheats on him? Or, maybe you think of some poor schmuck who has […]
- Sexual Monogamy (Episode 24)2017-05-28What’s Wrong with Sexual Monogamy? That’s a good question! Monogamy, as we understand it today, is actually a recent development in our cultural approach to relationships and, quite frankly, it is problematic for many people. So why are […]
- Anthropomorphic Research (Episode 23)2017-05-13Anthropomorphic Research = Fur Science! What is a Furry? That is what we aim to learn … and I found the perfect person to dismantle the stereotypes and give us data. Yes, real data. He studies furries and fandoms and is a furry himself. […]
- Medicalization of Love (Episode 19)2017-03-17Can we “cure” love? The Medicalization of Love. Is it possible? Should it be done? The dual nature of love In Episode 18, Carrie Jenkins and I discussed the nature of love. It has a dual nature; part biology and part social construct. […]
- What Is Love? (Episode 18)2017-03-03Love: A Metaphysical Conversation. Love; what is it? It is a many splendored thing and it is in the air. Or, so we are told. It is a chemical concoction in our brains, also known as an emotion. Is it a mystery to unravel or something that we will […]
- Sex and Depression (Episode 17)2017-02-18Sex and Depression – two stigmas collide Sex and depression are both subjects that we don’t talk enough about. Let’s talk about sex, baby Okay, within Alternative-Sexuality communities, we do talk a lot about sex. We recognise that […]
- Respect is earned: I can call you Sir?2017-02-06I can call you “Sir”, you say? Are you allowing me to call you Sir? How gracious of you! Really! I just met you but you are being kind enough to grant me a short-cut to a large portion of the process of building relationships, trust and […]
- The 4Cs of BDSM (Episode 13)2016-12-21From “SSC” and “RACK” to the “4Cs”: Introducing a new Framework for Negotiating BDSM Participation. The existing models don’t quite do it. Within the BDSM community, we use phrases like “safe, sane and […]
- Master-slave dynamics (The Rainbow Connection – Episode 5)2016-06-28A healthy Master-slave dynamic What makes a Master-slave dynamic healthy? I recently had the pleasure of chatting with rainbow, the host of The Rainbow Connection. We discussed healthy and unhealthy TPE (Total Power Exchange) relationships. […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Latest posts by Camille Beaujolie (see all)
- Rats in Jackets (Episode 49) - 2018-01-24
- Threesomes and the One-Time Rule of Homosexuality (Episode 46) - 2017-12-13
- Books: The Gift of Words - 2017-12-11
Like what you see or hear? Please consider joining my Sugar Daddy Collective and help me bring more interesting topics your way on a weekly basis.
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||source PornHub Insights|
|2.||↑||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
|3.||↑||FurScience Universal Recruitment Project|
|4.||↑||As Dr Michael Aaron explained in Episode 8, philia simply means “love”|
|5.||↑||Let’s Talk About Sex and Depression by JoEllen Notte for Bitch Media|
|7.||↑||they were all men at that time|
|8.||↑||albeit somewhat awkward|