What does politics have to do with beliefs and sex? Everything.
Life is politics and politics is life. Our governing bodies shape society. Our legislatures and judiciary bodies grant us our freedoms. We benefit from good governance and suffer under the bad.
So, yes, politics is very much relevant! Many among us have struggled to attain the legal right to fuck and marry. Some of us are under threat of having those advancements rolled back into the dark ages.
Politics is relevant. It is always relevant. What our government believes about us is important.
And, in today's day and age ... #Resist!
- Sex and Censorship (Ep 43)2017-11-14Porn Panic! Internet Censorship and other Attacks on Free Expression This week, I will be airing an interview I did with Jerry Barnett, author of Porn Panic. We started a discussion on the current political situation in the UK with their new laws […]
- Etiquette: The Bank of Life2017-02-04Etiquette: The Bank of Life This is an excerpt from Emily Post’s Etiquette, published in 1922. Please note that this book is available on Project Gutenberg, and is in the public domain. This passage can be summed up by the adage “you get […]
- Statement on Politics2017-01-22Politics and Sex have made for interesting bedfellows throughout history Hey there! Hello! It’s me, Camille/AuntieSocial. You know, the host of that radio show/podcast about kink misconceptions and alt-sexuality research. But, today, I […]
- Porn Wars; or, The Politics of Porn (Episode 9)2016-10-12Porn Wars; or, The Politics of Porn I have been thinking a lot about pornography lately. But, it isn’t just the warm & wet-inducing thoughts. Sadly, I have fallen down a deep hole that is the Politics of Porn. It is hard not to when my […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Latest posts by Camille Beaujolie (see all)
- Rats in Jackets (Episode 49) - 2018-01-24
- Threesomes and the One-Time Rule of Homosexuality (Episode 46) - 2017-12-13
- Books: The Gift of Words - 2017-12-11
Like what you see or hear? Please consider joining my Sugar Daddy Collective and help me bring more interesting topics your way on a weekly basis.