Go boldly (or meekly) where you have never gone before!
Life is meant to be enjoyed. Discovering your sexuality and embracing all of the new and wonderful experience can be many things for many people, exhilarating, exciting, terrifying. It all depends on your outlook. But, one thing is for certain, if you want to have these experiences, you have to take that first step.
The following are writings that fall under that general description (though they may also be listed elsewhere.)
- Under Development – The Fetish Philes2017-03-24Introducing … Fetish Philes What are the Fetish Philes? It is a new segment on Stereo-Typed. If things go well (and I have enough support from my Sugar Daddy Collective), this may become a new stand-alone show (or podcast) on TPOK Radio. […]
- I don’t think that means what you think it means; or, words have meaning2017-02-27Words mean something Meaning: noun What is meant by a word, text, concept, or action (Oxford Dictionary) We live in this wonderful culture of freedom. Personal freedom, personal expression, they are wonderful things. I love that I can be myself, I […]
- FetLife; Your Golden Ticket to the Wonky World of BDSM2017-02-20Congratulations! You found the golden ticket! FetLife is the largest social networking site for kinky people. For new people, just discovering the wonderful world of BDSM, finding FetLife could feel like finding the golden ticket in a Wonka Bar. […]
- Consent: How do you take your tea?2017-02-13Tea and Consent By now, I’m sure most of you have heard the tea analogy for consent. If not, you can see it done below. It was put out there as a simple method of understanding consent, but is it enough? I don’t believe it is. It covers […]
- Sexual Authenticity: Decoding Your Kink (Episode 16)2017-02-04Decoding Your Kink is a roadmap to Sexual Authenticity When I first discovered Galen Fous’ book, I thought, “Oh, another BDSM 101“, but I decided to read it anyway. I firmly believe that this old dog can learn new tricks. […]
- Etiquette: The Bank of Life2017-02-04Etiquette: The Bank of Life This is an excerpt from Emily Post’s Etiquette, published in 1922. Please note that this book is available on Project Gutenberg, and is in the public domain. This passage can be summed up by the adage “you get […]
- A journey of a thousand miles …2017-02-03A Single Step 千里之行，始於足下 A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step ~Laozi Another collection of scattered thoughts coughed up like a furball We call this thing a journey for a reason Growth, self-discovery, the discovery of those around […]
- What has FetLife ever done for us?2017-01-20Apart from: allowing us to friend, follow, and interact privately with other kinky people, allowing us to create and post events so we can find fun things to do, adding a group component so we can have discussions with multiple people at once, […]
- The 4Cs of BDSM (Episode 13)2016-12-21From “SSC” and “RACK” to the “4Cs”: Introducing a new Framework for Negotiating BDSM Participation. The existing models don’t quite do it. Within the BDSM community, we use phrases like “safe, sane and […]
- Dancing with your Shadow (Episode 8)2016-10-04Shadow Dancing; Fantasy, Reality and all points in between On Wednesday, October 5th, I will be joined by Dr Michael Aaron, author of the upcoming book, Modern Sexuality: The Truth About Sex and Relationships to talk about sexual fantasies and our […]
- Tell Me A Story (Episode 6)2016-09-15Tell Me A Story Imagine that you are planning on having a scene with someone. What elements are you considering? Your toys? Your techniques? Where and when? Perhaps, you are contemplating adding psychological elements to your play. These are all […]
- Authenticity – Getting Real (Episode 4)2016-08-23Getting Real – Authenticity in Kink On this episode, I will be talking to Justin Decerous about “real” BDSM and other topics. I first discovered Justin whenKinkly.com showcased his blog as the sex blogger of the month for June […]
- Grab Bag – Events (Episode 3)2016-08-23An eventful episode full of events Events. They are a major occurrence in our subculture. Camping, play parties, munches. We can’t seem to get enough of them. In this episode, AuntieSocial is going to reach down between your legs and give a […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like what you see or hear? Please consider joining my Sugar Daddy Collective and help me bring more interesting topics your way on a weekly basis.